Our shop is conveniently located on the ground floor in the school playground (behind the Gym). We stock all your child’s uniform and stationery requirements. We understand that it is difficult to find the correct size sometimes, so if required (under special circumstances only) you may inquire about special made-to-order uniforms (please note prices will be higher from regular prices). Details of the Return/Exchange Policy can be referred to at the bottom of the Uniform Lists.
The Shop Timings are:
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 8:15am to 12:15pm
- Thursday: 12:00noon – 4:00pm
- Monday & Friday: CLOSED
- CPD & School Holiday & School Closure: CLOSED
We encourage new parents to order uniforms before the start of the school year, in June. We will inform you of that closer to the time.
We also like to see our students exercising their independence by buying what they need by themselves. Here are some tips for successful buying:
- Help you child to fill in the order form;
- Put the order form, money/cheque in a sealed envelope (all cheques are to be payable to: “QBS PTA LTD SHOP”)
- Write the child’s name, class number and parent contact number on the reverse side of the cheque and on envelope
- Have your child bring the envelope to the Shop during Break or Lunch time.
- Remind the child to keep the receipt and change (if any), and the purchased items.
- It is better to tell your child not to open uniforms (in sealed bags) till they get home, as we will only exchange items which are in original condition and packaging.”
Don’t forget to BYOB (bring your own bag) to support a Greener QBS.
Please contact Ms Mona Diwan, our PTA Coordinator, for any queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or 28871004 or 25664242 (PTA).